Wednesday 27 June 2012


Diary Room: Keitta Thinks He's Cool
Diary Room: Lady May Blasts Keitta! 

Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:00

The daggers are out in Upville and Lady May has Keitta all figured out.

"Keitta is two faced if not five faced, he turns me off," Lady May said. Seemingly out of character, Lady May told Biggie that she was taken aback by Keitta's snitching on Prezzo. "It is disgusting that he gossips about Prezzo to Keagan yet they are friends."

She said when Keitta lay on her bed, she was extremely turned off. "He thinks he is cool, he spends more time in front of the mirror than any girl," Lady May blasted.

Lady May concluded by telling Biggie that she doesn't trust any of the Starmates. "I don't care even if I don't stay in touch with any of them after the show."

Meanwhile, Prezzo called Keagan and Keitta wet around the ears. "I just appreciate them because they sometime make sense but I lost a warrior in Roki," Prezzo said.

No comments:

Post a Comment