Wednesday 20 June 2012


News:

News: "I Only Care About My Wife" - Prezzo
Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Prezzo unleashed a bombshell during his Diary Session today.

We're sure Goldie would have the melt downs of all meltdowns if she could hear this.

In his Diary Session this afternoon, Prezzo addressed his buddy Roki's departure. "I did not think it would hit me that hard. I released after he left that our bond is really deep. It is really something because the only people I care about are my wife and my baby," he said. During Prezzo's heartfelt declaration, there was absolutely no mention of Goldie.

Could she maybe be the 'wife' he is referring to? We're more than a tad confused.

But as for Goldie;
Today, the Nigerian singer broke down in the Diary Room and revealed how gutted she is that she betrayed her friend in this fashion. "I feel like I made a fatal error in judgment with regards to my Head of House replacement decision. I see Barbz as a friend and told her I would never betray her," she said, between sobs. Goldie conceded she was selfish when she made the decision to swap Prezzo for Keitta.

"Whoever stays will hate me for being selfish. I want him to be with me for as long as possible," she said. Meanwhile, Prezzo couldn't be happier at Goldie's decision.

He gloated about his 'safe status' to anyone he could on Monday evening and advised Keitta to take it easy on Maneta because he just might benefit from a liaison in the House like he had

No comments:

Post a Comment