Monday 25 June 2012


News: Is Goldie Okay?
News: Is Goldie Okay?
Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Goldie's making a habit of talking to herself and whenever she's going through stuff.

After her fight with Prezzo she spent over an hour cleaning up a storm and talking to herself detailing the events that led to their tiff. More than anything, she seemed shocked at Prezzo's sudden outburst but was determined to be strong.

"I thank God for my mind and my heart and the grace God has given me to be able to see certain things," Goldie said. Goldie was also taken aback by Prezzo's assertion that he had done a lot for her.

"Someone who really cares for you never count how many times they've been nice to you so on that note, you don't really care about me," she said to herself.

It seems as though the Nigerian Housemate has made up her mind and it's over between her and Prezzo.

Who You Talking To?



 source

No comments:

Post a Comment