Tuesday 19 June 2012


News: Jannette Won't be Used Again!
News: Jannette Won't be Used Again! 
 
"I want someone to be happy with me," Jannette confided in Talia at night.

"I don't want to say I'm cursed but everyone I try disappoints me," the petite Ugandan added clinging onto her pink blanket. The two girls shared their love experiences and it transpired that Jannette has just come out of an abusive long-term relationship which she'd rather forget.

"I have nothing to show from that relationship yet I did so much for him. Instead I was abused, insulted and made fun of when I gained weight," Jannette emphasized. All Talia could do is listen and pitch in with an occasional "People are different", "You have to be selfish." However, Jannette is done with being a giver and going forward, she will weigh the situation; "You scratch my back I scratch your back. Actually, if you buy me a car, I'll buy you a diary - not a yacht," she said confidently.

That's Jannette at Work!



 source

No comments:

Post a Comment