Thursday 19 July 2012

Diary Room: I Won't Eat With Them 

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 

Diary Room: I Won't Eat With Them
It's really difficult for Prezzo and Lady May to warm up to the Downvillers fully.

Though Prezzo feels like the Coca-Cola games have drawn him closer to the boys, he still thinks they are uncouth.

During his Diary sessions, Prezzo expressed that; "you can take a person out of the rural area but you can't remove rural-ness out of him. You can't take that Downville mentality out of them."

Prezzo said the eating arrangements were messed up and Lady May echoed his sentiments during her session in Biggie's chambers.

"I choose not to sit with them when they eat because I have nothing to talk about. I don't have anything interesting to say," Lady May said as though trying to convince Biggie.

She added that she could only tolerate the Downvillers during the Open Happiness Dinner on Sundays because she really has no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment