Tuesday 3 July 2012

Diary Room: Jannette Breaks Down

Posted by Henry Tue, 03 Jul 2012 
After holding in her frustrations for so long, Jannette eventually broke down this afternoon.

The petite Ugandan has had to deal with everything from rejection, to bad relations with some of her fellow Housemates. Things came to a head this afternoon after Malonza badmouthed her. "I understand that Junia is his girlfriend and I'm okay with that. However, I felt really bad when he said all those things about me," she said, fighting back tears.

Jannette did not go into detail about what exactly Malonza said about her. According to Jannette, Malonza then made an about turn and came to see if she was okay. "I told him exactly how much he had hurt me and how I thought we were friends. I told him to leave me alone. We are not friends anymore," she said.

As a result of the betrayal, Jannette admitted that she has opened her eyes and feels being kind to everyone will be her downfall. "Sometimes I just want to be selfish. I can't though because it is not who I am," she said.
source: official bigbrotherafrica site

No comments:

Post a Comment