Monday 16 July 2012

Diary Room: Thank You Africa 

Mon, 16 Jul 2012 

Diary Room: Thank You Africa
During his diary session this afternoon, a humbled Kyle could not hide his shock and elation after he once again escaped from the gallows of Eviction.

This past Sunday the Ugandan was put up on the chopping block alongside Goldie, Lady May and Prezzo and in the end it was the Nigerian celebrity that was given the boot. It became apparent in today’s session that no one is more surprised by Africa’s support for Kyle, than the man himself. “I’m just a stupid kid that just says stupid things, I really don’t know what Africa likes about me but I am really grateful,” he said modestly. He added, “I want to thank everybody that had my back.”

Other than Evictions, Prezzo and Goldie was the other hot topic on the StarGame lad's mind. The Ugandan was very critical about the rapper’s treatment towards his girl during their heated lover’s tiff yesterday. The mellow fella was completely appalled at the Kenyan’s lethal tongue he called Prezzo’s actions uncalled for. “He is my card buddy but he has a temper that I don’t understand,” he shared.

According to the current Head of House, Prezzo did not truly care for the Nigerian. “She was in love with him but I don’t think he was in love with her,” he dished to Biggie. This is not the first time that the Ugandan has been critical of Prezzo and ever since he moved into Upville it was apparent that he had a soft spot for Goldie.

Thank You Africa



bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment