Wednesday 4 July 2012

Is This Hate For The Game???

Posted by Henry on Jul 4 2012

 In His news letter to the Stardard a Zimbabwean news paper, Reuben, Kwekwe says he can't find the significance of big brother and he poses a question for all of us and in his own words he goes on to say,

"What is the significance of Big Brother Africa?
After reading this letter, many people especially the youths may label me as someone who is outdated and old-fashioned.

But without worrying about the labels that people will put on me, I have some questions. What is Big Brother Africa (BBA)? What is the importance of BBA? What is the significance of this show? I have tried to watch the show but for me, it is just nothing.
Sometimes Zimbabweans are up to everything and it’s a shame. I have failed to categorise this show. I think there is one person, Grace Mutandwa who writes the Inside track column in the life&style section of The Standard, who shares  my view, that this show is just nothing. Until someone answers my questions, BBA will mean nothing to me and I am not ashamed of that."

In our question tonight do you think Reuben, Kwekwe has true justificatiuon for what he's saying or he's saying this out of ignorance and how can you advise him?

No comments:

Post a Comment