Wednesday 18 July 2012

News: Keagan Refuses To Clean 

Wed, 18 Jul 2012 

News: Keagan Refuses To Clean
Kyle had a hard time trying to get Keagan to clean up.

It seems Kyle has his work cut out for him. The soft-handed Ugandan, who is Head of House for this week, had to contend with attitude from Keagan, who refused to wash the dishes, despite everyone else having played their part.

Keagan did not bat an eyelash and told the Ugandan Hell no! I won't do it. I'm tired. I've been making blankets all day. What are you going to do? Punish me?" Keagan asked a perplexed Kyle. Kyle tried to reason with Keagan, telling him "I'm tired too. We're all tired. I cleaned a whole pile of dishes yesterday," Kyle said.

Keagan stuck to his guns and told Kyle in no uncertain terms, that he will not wash any of the dishes.

Yesterday, Lady may complained that Keagan was not pulling his weight when it comes to household chores and the other Housemates were starting to get irritated

1 comment:

  1. He's right,Keagan cooks a lot,..leave him alone.

    ReplyDelete