Wednesday 25 July 2012

News: Lola Fierce in Her Own World 

Wed, 25 Jul 2012 

News: Lola Fierce in Her Own World
Jannette aka Lola Fierce has a way of cracking herself up, no matter how much everyone ignores her.

It seems as though the moment Lola Fierce emerges, Keagan needs to run for dear life and never come back because he's all Ms. Lola wants to have.

When Keagan eventually entertained her, he asked Jannette why she thinks Kyle's brother would vote for her instead of his own brother.

"He'll vote for me of course because I'm a woman, because I have a feminine side, because I have fallopian tubes, because I have a uti uti uti...wait for it..."

As if that was not enough, Keagan was offered a lap dance which turned into an exclusive booty-hopping show courtesy of Ms. Lola herself.

"Tap it, touch it, squeeze it," she ordered the blushing South African lad with her butt in the air.

Tap That Keagan!


source: bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment