Thursday 19 July 2012

News: Pinning For Mildred 

Fri, 20 Jul 2012 

News: Pinning For Mildred
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and for Keitta these are words that he can attest to all too well.

Late into the night the StarGame lad had only one thing on his mind and that was his girl Mildred. While outside in the garden with Wati, the lonesome Ghanaian just could not contain himself any longer as he bellowed at the cameras a special shout out for his lady.

“Mil I miss you, I have been thinking about you 24/7,” he exclaimed. “I love you from the bottom of my heart and I want to see you right now, he added. Awww how romantic, what more could a girl ask for than a man that loves you enough to profess it in front of Africa. Mildred is one lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment