Thursday 19 July 2012

Task: I Don't Know My National Anthem! 

Thu, 19 Jul 2012 

Task: I Don't Know My National Anthem!
Keitta almost pulled his hair when he heard that they have to sing their national anthems tonight.

For tonight's Presentation, the Housemates have been tasked with preparing a three minute speech about a billion reasons why they believe in Africa as well as sing their national anthem.

"I don't know it," Keitta embarrassingly confessed but Jannette sneaked a quick tip for the Ghanaian Housemate. "You can just make up a few stanzas, Biggie won't know," she advised. Meanwhile, Jannette bragged about how she would actually sing two anthems "my kingdom anthem and my national anthem."

However, her country mate Kyle would not allow her to have the spotlight alone, he challenged her. "I'll also sing your kingdom's anthem. I can sing it better," he joked.

It looks like we're in for a great evening as the Housemates are set to go all out. We're not sure about Keitta though seeing as there is no Google in the House.

Geared Up!


bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment