Friday 24 August 2012

Keagan Clears Up the Talia State of Affairs

Keagan is definitely not one to shy away from controversy. This morning, the Big Brother StarGame winner cleared up the rumors and confusion about the Talia situation and more via his Facebook fan page. In his own words…
“Ok so clearly it’s not easy being a BBA winner, I took a nap last night and clearly did not wake up again even through my alarm, Im sorry, so I basically just wanted to clear the air with a few things because I’ve got hundreds of messages with the same questions, first of all I don’t have a blackberry so no pins.
Secondly the whole Talia situation we are remaining friends, she has chosen to be with Sey which i don’t have a problem with, and she did not post the status the other day about Sey being her booboo as it was a fake account.
And to some people I’ve done over 50 interviews in the past week all across Africa, that’s for those of you who don’t see to see me often, and my first party will be next Friday at the Galaxy, from 10:30pm i’ll be there, entrance is free till 7pm, then R10 till 10pm and thereafter it will be R50 at the door.
Watch out for my next interview with all access will be coming out soon, and I will only have one personal Facebook page to follow me you will have to link up with my Keagan Petersen fan page…and coming to other cities in SA, other countries in Africa lots of organising has to be done, I will keep you posted as to my where abouts….aaah I hope this answers a few questions!! Thank you much love!” Keagan Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment