Wednesday 29 August 2012

KYLE Interview


Kyle was one of the six housemates that made it to the Big Brother Africa Star Game finals. With a clothing line under his name, Duncan Kushaba - a son of an Anglican Reverand decides to open up to BigEye.ug about life after Big Brother.

How much did you win for reaching that stage of Big Brother?
It was quite a sum that I am not gonna reveal. You don't want me being magged, do you?

Would you date Jannette?
No. I look at Janette as my little sister. For some reason, I feel this brotherly thing towards her. She is an amazing person and no doubt she would be a perfect fit for my sister.

Did you feel jealous when Keagan won Talia's love considering that you too had a crush on her?
Not at all. What I felt for Talia at first waned so fast and that is why I did not push. I felt we could not connect sexually, the chemistry wasn’t so sensual, really. It was just one of those moments u get when u enter a dry land and later you realize it was just nothing. As for Keagan, he surprised me, I did not even have an idea he was interested in her.

What was your Father's reaction and comments after you came back to Uganda?
He was cool about everything. He is a nice guy, he wants what is best for me like any other parent. Him, being a pastor doesn't mean he has to be indifferent because of whatever I did on the show. Trust me,he is the last guy to be bothered about me. He told me that not even the sky is the limit-The dude believes in me and I believe in me, so whats gonna stop me?

So, where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
A very big force in the African Music industry with perhaps 5 BET Awards and married with two baby girls. I actually dreamt me presenting 106& Park’So you know whatssup. TV, Music and Fashion is what I am gonna work hard at. I just hope Uganda will accept whatever Uptown and Kyle will be coming through with.

Are you dating? Or should single girls apply?
I am not married. I am a drifter.



If you were to re-do Big Brother once again, what things would you do and not do?

I would not change a thing. If anything developed on the show, then I will treat it the way it comes. I don’t really think about these things, it comes naturally.

How did you come up with the idea of a clothing line, did you get inspiration from Keita's boxers that made him popular? 
Not really. I didn't even know Keitta’s boxers were popular on the outside. I just left the house like this and a deal was waiting for me and I could not say NO. I am even not the one who came up with the idea of my name being on every boxer, hoodie, shirt or face cap. May be the guys who were planning this knew about Keitta’s boxers. I am proud of the Kyle brand team.

How much do the cap and boxers go for?
The caps go for 40 thousand, boxers the same, headgears cost thirty thousand . Only the hoodies go for 50k. They are available at Forest Mall, Judith Heard’s boutique. But for special deliveries, you can call +27110519178. We don't go wrong with deliveries.

Any Last words to your fans all over Africa? 
I wanna thank everybody who took their time and voted for me while I was on the show. It is so humbling to me and it means the whole world to me. Only God can bless you guys, I cant afford to reward you all. I am gonna be dropping my debut album,my clothing line already launched, so I hope you will love me the same when I come to you personally in form of my music and my clothes. Stay safe.

Well, that was Kyle for you, open, outgoing and a finalist in all aspects. In case you have any questions for him, let us know on this platform. More about Kyle;





source

1 comment: