Saturday 25 August 2012

Prezzo To Sing With Goldie, Davido And 2Face

Posted on Aug 25, 2012 

Jackson Makini, popularly known as Prezzo, who bagged the second position in the just concluded Big Brother Africa Show in South Africa, is here in Nigeria to profess his undying love to Nigeria’s TV goddess, Goldie.
Prezzo and Goldie were both contestants at the BBA Show before she was evicted, and the former has made a public statement that ever since he left the BBA house, he has been thinking a lot about Goldie, so he decided to come to Nigeria to make her know he still cares.
Prezzo told P.M.NEWSEntertainment that “I knew Goldie had feelings for me and I also felt the same way but I got paranoid along the line thinking she was just down for me because we were in the House. I never knew she had true feelings for me. You know we had a lot of people from different countries and we didn’t know one another so it was difficult to know who is pretending and who is serious. So when I left BBA, I couldn’t get my mind off her, so I am here to sort things out with her and I pray she hears me out.”
After he emerged second in the BBA Show with a 300,000US dollars prize, he was also given the World Campaign Ambassadorship title. He looks forward to singing with Goldie, Davido and Tu Face in the nearest future to enable Nigerians have a feel of his music.

source:

No comments:

Post a Comment