Wednesday 22 August 2012

Talia Loves Seydou

Posted on Aug 22, 2012

Seydou was nothing but a distant memory as Talia and Keagan consummated their love during the last week of the Big Brother Africa StarGame reality show.
But even after her sexcapade with Big Brother StarGame winner Keagan Peterson, Talia says she loves Seydou.
In addition to going to Seydou’s hotel room, crying and begging him to take her back as Seydou claimed with photo evidence. Talia has also publicly apologised and expressed her love towards the Angolan lad via social networking site Facebook.
“I will never take back what I did to u Seydou, I love u and its the honest truth, I fell for Keagan and got carried away.. I made it clear to him that I was confused. And that with winning and everything, its so complicated. It makes it harder.. I have said it a thousand over Seydou, i am sorry for everything and if this is my punishment for me then let it be. i am broken yes, I hurt u and its breaking me.I confided in coz I thought u should know because I owe u that much..if that Costs me everything then I deserve it. I hope ur heart is at peace now or atleast close Seydou, I will try mend my heart and learn from my mistakes..” Talia on Seydou SoumarĂ© ( Official )’s timeline.
“Everything I do reminds me of you and every song I hear somehow relates to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have..sometimes I ask myself, Do I really love you or am I addicted to the pain of wanting something I can’t have? You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that means that you are not a part of it.
I would follow you to hell if you asked me to.I can’t say that I’m completely happy for you but I guess that’s just a part of life, I’ll always have feelings for you.the world is forcing me to move on but Do you want to know what my problem is? I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love what you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood.
I love how when you touch me I get weak, I love who u r..that is my problem…I don’t do things the conventional way, that’s what sets me apart, Fuck the world.I do what I want.It hurts though to see someone you love Ignoring you, it also hurts to see that he doesn’t feel your love. But it hurts even more to know that he loves you too, and just doesn’t want you to know.I’d rather be your lover than your friend, but I’d rather be your friend than your nobody.To let go of someone doesn’t mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own path and happiness without expecting anything from him..hopefully that path leads you to me, Forever Strong,I Love you Seydou Soumare. am sorry booboo..” Talia on Seydou SoumarĂ© ( Official )’s timeline.
 
“Only you and I know booboo..Ndiwe wanga Naine. Love you baby. Forever strong” Talia Hayward to Seydou SoumarĂ© ( Official ) “What is meant to be shall be, i’ll never falter again..” Talia Hayward to SeyliaFans BBA7. Meanwhile, Keagan broke the Talia silence through a post on his Facebook page yesterday;
“Sorry to disappoint but we’ve been speaking about our situation and yes we do have feelings for each other but to be realistic about the whole situation with everything happening around us, and our circumstances at this time, especially with this life changing experience we are gonna leave our relationship for the time being but remain close friends and help each other through this exciting but tough time! don’t get us wrong this has got nothing to do with the whole Seydou situation lol! anyways i hope you all understand!!! yeeeeeera!!!” Keagan Peterson.
 
Does this mean Talia never loved Keagan? Well, there you have it.
What do you have to say about Talia’s love triangle?

No comments:

Post a Comment