Saturday 1 September 2012

Big Brother Africa Star Munyaradzi Chidzonga To Wed

Popular actor and Big Brother Africa star Munyaradzi Chidzonga will be joined in holy matrimony today to songstress Adiona Maboreke.
Their private wedding is scheduled for the exquisite Tree Valley in Chisipite. The former Big Brother Star’s wedding will be a private affair after it was not put in the public eye like any other celebrity wedding.
Meanwhile, fashionable reggae crooner, Mike Madamombe better known as Mic Inity, will tie the knot with his wife and manageress Christine Manatsa at the Roman Catholic Church at Nazareth Hall along Enterprise Road.
“I am wedding tomorrow but I am sorry I cannot share my private life with you,” Mic Inity told NewsDay yesterday.
“This is between me and my wife and our families. If it had been something to do with my music life I would have given you all the information you need.”
Pressed further he said: “I have told you what I can and I will not say anything more.
“You should understand it is not all about me but whatever I say may affect my relationship with my wife and many people.”
In a separate interview his wife said she was excited.
“You know, it is an exciting experience to engage in something that has got God’s blessings.
“We will be joined at the Roman Catholic Church and the reception will be at a private function,” said Manatsa.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment