Monday 23 July 2012

Diary Room: Kyle Cries! 

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 

Diary Room: Kyle Cries!
Kyle broke down into a heap of tears during his Diary Session.

Being Head of House is certainly no joke. Despite Wati being Head of House this week, Kyle is still dealing with the open scars from his tenure at the helm. The Ugandan Housemate is still beating himself up after his friend Keitta was Evicted last night, following his (Kyle's) decision to put him on the chopping block.

According to Kyle, he thought Keitta had a lot more fans. "I thought he would survive. I put him up because I thought he was strong. I feel terrible when I reflect on my decision. He looked so disappointed in me," Kyle said, fighting back tears. It all became too much for Kyle and he eventually broke down and cried. He asked for a moment to compose himself and clutched his head in his hands.



source: bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment