Monday 23 July 2012

Diary Room: "Pots Will Fly" - Lady May 

Mon, 23 Jul 2012 

Diary Room:
Lady May has promised pots will fly if any of the Housemates step to her.

During her Diary Session this afternoon, Lady May expressed her concerns that alcohol would be making its way into the house. Last week, the Housemates were barred from drinking any alcohol. It is during this time that the Namibian eavesdropped on a gossip session the Housemates were having about her.

Today, the alcohol ban has been lifted and Lady May feels some of her fellow Housemates will try their best to annoy her. "I'm really nervous because alcohol is coming in today. I pray no one tries to annoy me. I am preparing myself for the worst. I hope pots don't fly. I'm ready for anything,” Lady May said.

According to Lady May, Keitta was the main instigator of the hurtful gossip session and now that he is gone, Wati is heading up a 'Hate On Lady May Campaign'. "It is clear that they all hate me and I cannot be friends with these people. What they were saying is tantamount to defamation of character. It's funny that they are all backstabbing each other and I have remained neutral throughout," she said.


No comments:

Post a Comment